The Medical Service is a structural unit of the Intellectual School, ensuring the protection of students’ health and the organization of work to develop a culture of healthy lifestyle.
The Medical Service carries out its activities in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan on health care and licensing, the model regulation on the Medical Service of Nazarbayev Intellectual Schools, approved by the Decision of the Board of AEO “Nazarbayev Intellectual Schools” dated on December 14, 2015 (Minutes No. 62).
The responsibilities of the Medical Service are:
1) To monitor health, physical and neuropsychic development of students;
2) To provide first aid treatment and consultative and diagnostic assistance to students of the Intellectual School, as well as to help with injuries, poisonings and other emergency conditions;
3) To implement prophylactic, health-improving, sanitary-hygienic and anti-epidemic measures in the Intellectual school;
4) To monitor the following:
-compliance of sanitary-hygienic and anti-epidemiological regimen;
-compliance with treatment regimen of educational activities;
-organization of physical education, labor training and the quality of nutrition of students;
5) To provide hygiene education.
Kalimova Dariko Kanievna
Uzbayeva Lazzat Amantayevna
Tolegenova Rosa Abdimalikovna